It's been a few days since we let you guys know what was going on here with the HBM Team lately. This post is for those who want to know as much information as you can get about the upcoming Spring issue of Home Business Magazine. If you've been with us for the few years we've been around, you know we've been involved in some major changes before.
Those who have been with us in the past might recall that our biggest issue prior to this (back in August 2009) had the most, with a total set of 10 pages. We're just scratching the surface with this new issue, folks!
Apart from that fantastic news, we also have some "content hints" to share with you all on what we've been doing and who we've been talking to for collaborations on HBM:
- Talks with many Home users who know how to "present themselves" and their surroundings well.
- New HBM Format. 12 pages in and this format looks incredible.
- More user-input than ever before!
- "Previews" will be included
- Interviews are back!
- A special (fictional character) will join HBM!
- "Picture quality" has improved dramatically over our previous issues, as well as the way they are presented.
- Ads will be included now, but only refer to what Home users may find interesting, helpful or useful in one way or another. It will not be overbearing and these ads aren't counted to our page count.
- This issue will be archived in a much neater fashion, thanks to our new format.
- We're beginning a new promotion campaign with the guys at Media Street to spread the word of our latest magazine launch. Expect further details on that around March, and the campaign to get going towards the end of March or beginning of April.
- No release date confirmed yet.
See you all soon! Time for us to get back to work!